- Prepare and analyse monthly financial statements in a timely and accurate manner and comply with reporting and applicable accounting standards.
- Conducting budget review, monitoring and control.
- Handle full spectrum of accounting duties, including managing account payables, account receivables, fixed assets and general ledger functions.
- Liaise with external auditors in preparing with certain audit schedules required.
- Liaise and build good rapport with respective departments.
- Perform any other ad-hoc duties assigned by immediate superior.
- More than 3 years of experience in finance operations, accounting and reporting.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree, Professional Certificate or equivalent in Finance/Accountancy.
- Demonstrate commitment to the delivery of high-quality financial information, advice and results.
- Mature, diligent and able to provide commitment in meeting deadlines.